Wednesday 20 April 2011

a little bit more of my wedding crazy...

while indulging myself in some wedding site browsing, i came across a link to Weston Fine Jewelry, and my poor little heart had such a flutter (and continued to do so for so long, that i had to take a few breaths to calm down!). my eyes glazed over with that dewy look that only a girl with the wedding bug can accomplish. but have a look at what i found! i think my excitement is more than justified!

(plus, they are all antique and vintage. so that's an eco choice right there! reduce, reuse, recycle anyone?)

  image from Weston Fine Jewelry
   image from Weston Fine Jewelry
  image from Weston Fine Jewelry
  image from Weston Fine Jewelry
  image from Weston Fine Jewelry
  image from Weston Fine Jewelry
   image from Weston Fine Jewelry

and my absolute personal favourite...
  image from Weston Fine Jewelry

oh so beautiful!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment