Friday 1 April 2011

hands up for hand-me-downs

when my best friends have throw outs, my life gets brighter. especially when said best friend has a wicked fashion sense! (see here for her awesome blog all about her fashion, life and travel adventures)
plus it's a perfect way to reuse old clothes and reduce your environmental impact, with the bonus of knowing where the clothes are coming from.



today's addition to my wardrobe is this cute little denim dress. to make it a little more interesting i added a bit of pattern with the boob tube, and accessorised with a belt from my mum's wardrobe plus the necklace i made last week.
i was also planning a winter outfit in my head, involving thick socks, ankle boots and a snuggly scarf.



if there's one thing that makes winter fun, it's all the accessory options that open up because you can be as creative as your heart desires with layering. have fun!

x

1 comment: