Monday 25 April 2011

winter warmer... keeping my brain cosy!

i hate the cold. i hate being cold.
on a cold day, i saw a majorly cute beanie in a clothes store and consequently started craving a beanie really badly.
however, said beanie was far from ethically produced.
but thanks to the beauty of synchronicity, a week after my first beanie craving, i found one in a wonderful little local shop called Gnostic Hemporium, which sells a bounty of natural, sustainably produced goodies from skin care to clothes, to hemp goodies to drums and fire twirling accessories, to shoes and locally made jewelry (it's like wonderland in there for me). there is also has a spot where you can shop online.
i have found that local products can be comparatively expensive to imported goods, however, this shop has got some brilliant things at an awesome price for quality.
my beanie was only $20!



the beanie is made by Eco Wear (check out their online store). Their slogan is 'clothing with a conscience' (this tickles me pink!), and they have a really brilliant range of basic styles. 


i love my beanie oh so much! i went for a neutral colour because i can add details (a brooch, or a patch) to it or details in my outfit to make it more interesting. animal print jumpers and faux leather jackets, oh the winter fashion fun!


not to mention a toasty noggin! (or head...)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment