Sunday 27 March 2011

saturday seconds sneak peek

so this saturday was a particularly bountiful one, so much so that it was necessary to have a second post!
   
these beautiful little port goblets came from a garage sale that caught my eye on the way home from satisfying my op shopping cravings (yes, a garage sale, after all my op shopping i still couldn’t help but stop after i saw the sign) when i got home with all my treasures, my man gave me an exasperated and knowing (but of course still loving) look.
but back to the treasure at hand. 

i took my beautiful little goblets down to the beach to get a few happy snaps, and to enjoy a beautiful sunset over the water. consider these as ‘before’ photos. 




i'm so enchanted with them!

can’t wait to show you the ‘after’ photos! i have a really cute idea for these. it requires a little creative talent, so it should be a learning process for all involved. check back later for an update.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment