Wednesday 7 September 2011

30 for 30 day nine

another jigsaw day, but for a totally valid (and funny) reason
i was on my way home, and eating an orange in the car when it EXPLODED all over me. orange everywhere, over everything. me. my clothes. the steering wheel. the inside of the windshield.
needless to say, everything is in the wash now, and noticeably unphotographed. sorry, again! :(

singlets (old work), shorts & thongs (hand-me-down), tights (mums 2nd hand store), jacket (second hand store)

it was meant to rain all day today. instead it was sunny and warm. i'm glad i spring layered. i wore the beige spaghetti strap singlet (which is now beige and orange) under the cream singlet for a bit of extra warmth (for the supposed cold??) and the tights under my shorts for the same reason, the tights came off around midday anyway because it got too hot! as i was around kids all day, it was a comfort and practicality outfit, but i threw the jacket in as an attempt at some style.




x


No comments:

Post a Comment