Thursday 1 September 2011

30 for 30 day three

jacket and singlet (my old work- blergh), short shorts (best friend hand-me-down), scarf and moccasins (mums 2nd hand store)

today it has finally hit a temperature which allowed for my beloved short shorts to live in the sun again! pity that my poor little pins haven't seen any of the golden rays all winter! this situation will be rectified soon, i assure you.
it was all about working with the weather today. i wanted to remain comfortable during the middle of the day when it was nice and warm, but be able to layer to keep warm as the sun went down and i was still in a classroom at uni. so i compromised. short shorts as a salute to the first day of spring, but a 3/4 jacket, scarf and loafers/moccasins to keep my toes toasty. worked a treat too, i was comfortable all day, inside and out, by taking on and off bits and pieces depending on the temperature.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment