Monday 5 September 2011

30 for 30 day seven

oh my gosh! i am a week in. i had the impulse to go second hand store browsing this afternoon, and i even walked into one, but i was well behaved and didn't buy a thing!
mondays are now officially jigsaw day! (sorry... lack of photographers in the house again!)

IT WAS SO WARM TODAY!!! i had both the windows down in my car! summer is coming! i am so excited!!!!! (excessive exclamation mark excited!)
okay, sorry. i'm calm now. today really was super warm, so it was all singlets and shorts for me. i wore a black boob tube under the singlet. and my karate hoodie for inside or in the shade :)

              singlet (old work)                                                                                 shorts (old work)
thongs (hand-me-down)

 hoodie (cotton on)


x

No comments:

Post a Comment